The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240 ml
- Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin.
- This 7% toning solution offers mild exfoliation for improved skin radiance and visible clarity.
- The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use.
- This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use.
- This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.
- The formula is further supported with inclusion of ginseng root and aloe vera for both visible radiance and soothing benefits.
Featuring glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin) this toning solution offers mild exfoliation to boost radiance and visibly restore clarity. Also enhanced with a Tasmanian pepperberry derivative to help reduce the irritation associated with acid use and ginseng and aloe vera to soothe, this is the ideal way to gently refine the texture of your skin.